23.2.08

Indy's back!

19 years after Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indy's back. He's older but I still love him. Here's the teaser for the new film:



Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is an adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg, produced by George Lucas and starring Harrison Ford in the title role. It also stars Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Ray Winstone, John Hurt, Jim Broadbent, and Shia LaBeouf. Set in 1957, the film pits Indiana Jones against agents of the Soviet Union for the crystal skull. It is the fourth Indiana Jones film and the twenty-sixth chronologically in the character's film and television appearances. John Williams, who wrote the score for the first three movies, has also been contracted to write the music for this one.

Critics are a little skeptical about this fourth installment in the highly successful franchise, dreading it might go the way of Star Wars... one film too many! I, however, couldn't care less. I'm a fan through and through and I will watch for the sheer enjoyment of it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this and my hubby has been driving me nuts about it. I keep telling him I can't believe Ford is in it because of his age but apparently he is pulling if off just fine!

    BTW, love your blog. Come on over and collect an award I have for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, melinda! yep, harrison ford can still do it! :o) i'm so glad you enjoy my blog. i'm on my way to visit you now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!