25.4.08

It's a meme Friday!

I got tagged by Grace. :o) And since I'm itching to post something, here it is:

1. What is your occupation? SAHM/Nurse.
2. What color are your socks right now? Don’t have any on right now.
3. What are you listening to right now? Here Comes The Sun by the Beatles.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Steamed white rice, ground pork in tomato sauce, misua soup and fruit salad.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Emerald green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? J.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I met her through blogging and we seem to have hit it off well!
9. Favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: Banana-strawberry smoothie. Alcoholic: Beer and tequila (but I haven’t had any for so long *sigh*).
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, 5 years ago.
12. Pets? A pug named Tyra.
13. Favorite food? Pasta and chocolates, yum!
14. Last movie you watched? Vantage Point on DVD.
15. Favorite Day of the year? My birthday, of course.
16. What do you do to vent anger? I cry and then I blog about it.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stainless steel mini kitchen utensils set.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall. It looks so romantic and the weather seems just perfect. And I love how the leaves turn from green to red and gold.
19. Hugs or kisses? Both!
20. What kind of pie? Banana cream pie.
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Definitely.
22. Who is most likely to respond? Olga, Tara, and Dino.
23. Who is least likely to respond? Ginny… she’s always so busy.
24. Living arrangements? I’m staying with my in-laws right now but it’s all going to change on Tuesday because we fly to join my husband in Riyadh, yippee!
25. When was the last time you cried? About a week before I had my period. I’m a PMS train wreck, really.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Bags and a great big plastic organizer.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending/tagging this to? Olga.
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending/tagging this to? NNG.
29. Favorite smell? Scent: Chanel No 5, Food: Freshly baked bread, On my man: Bulgari Blu.
30. What inspires you? My husband and my son (WHO inspires me, hehe!).
31. What are you afraid of? Death of a loved one.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers.
33. Favorite car? For myself, I’d like a Honda Jazz. As a mom, a family car like a Pajero Fieldmaster, nyahahaha!
34. Favorite cat breed? I’m allergic to cat hair… achoo!
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Just one for our room.
36. How many years at your current job? As a SAHM? Barely a year but I feel like it’s been a lifetime!
37. Favorite day of the week? Any day that my son isn’t too hyper and noisy.
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Two.
39. How many countries have you been to? Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Italy, Thailand, Macau (PRC) & Dubai (UAE)… here I come!

I'm tagging Olga, NNG, Judee and whoever wants to play along. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!