20.5.08

quick update

I've been busy, busy, busy getting everything ready for our flight tomorrow (yes, it's really going to happen this time!). I feel a little stressed because it's going to be a 10-hour journey and I'll be travelling alone with a hyperactive 9-month old to ensure I'm going to have an "interesting" time. Keep us in your prayers, guys! :o)

~o0o~




This is the full trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It made its debut screening last Sunday in Cannes, France and received mixed, although mostly POSITIVE, reviews. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what the critics think. It's Indiana Jones, it's Harrison Ford, it's a fun, swash-buckling adventure movie... why overthink it? Sit back, relax and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm covering my eyes and ears as to what other people say about the new Indy movie. It's Harrison Ford, period!

    have a happy and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I love this movie...even the old ones...

    your blog is cool!

    I would love to see your blog listed at HerBlogDirectory.com

    karrine.hermedia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!