4.6.10

quattro


We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary two days ago and I feel very blessed and grateful for another beautiful year being married to a wonderful man.

J has never been one for grand gestures and well thought-out surprises and I've pretty much gotten used to it already. I knew he was going to get me flowers and a gift. I'd previously mentioned to him that I wanted a new pair of earrings that I could wear every day and I sort of figured that he'd be getting me that.

To my delight, he surprised me with a white 32 GB iPhone 3GS. I had been bitten by the iPhone bug after my sister acquired one recently but I didn't push for him to buy me one yet. I also wanted to see how the 4G was going to fare after it's released this month or next month.

But I'm very, very happy with my new gadget! :) I've spent the past 2 days fiddling with it even though the 32GB of space does daunt me a little. What on earth am I going to fill it up with?! I've no intention of downloading applications I'll barely use, I'm not big on games (I only have four games installed right now) and the songs that were previously stored in my iPod have barely made a dent in it. Hmmm... any suggestions? I do have a couple of e-books that I'd like to put in it but I need to figure out how to do it first.

Anyway, we didn't go out for dinner since he was still on night shift (and he was broke daw, hahaha!) but we probably will this weekend when he's off from work. Our day was a quiet and simple one but it was happy. Life is great and we are blessed.

On a more personal note to my husbo:

Thank you. 

For your patience with my crazy mood swings and for learning how to deal with them even if I drive you nuts sometimes.

For always having my back and for helping me put the things I've done, or do, wrong to right. 

For your generous soul. I may not agree with the recipients of it all the time but I can't fault you your giving spirit. 

For being a great Dada to our son.

For loving me for all that I am and all that I'm not. How lucky can one woman get?

I Love You, Dada. Here's to a lifetime of love, laughter and contentment to us!


Mood Music: This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole

11 comments:

  1. Aaaaw. Happy anniversary to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary J and Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!!! more years of happiness, love and blessings. congrats on the new phone! load it up with your fave tv series hehehe---that's what i did to my ipod touch so when i'm traveling to and from work, i have something to entertain me while in transit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Lots of nice iPhone applications. But a must are tweetdeck, angry birds, glee, and many more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :) I already have tweetdeck and angry birds (our favorite game so far!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! :) I already have tweetdeck and angry birds (our fave game so far!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! =) That's a great idea but the thing is, we never go out long enough for me to get bored enough to watch videos. Maybe I could do that when we go home for our vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noes. I'm not sure if I have greeted you on your Anniv. I think I have in your FB but only now I get to read your post about it. Well, better be late than never! Would you believe after reading it now, I got a slight tears on my eyes. So sweet of you to share your personal note to your Hubs. :)

    There's a lot of iphone apps you can use, Goodreader for your pdf/ebooks. I only have 8gb and it's almost full! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking twice about publishing that note but since I didn't get him a gift, declaration of love instead, hehe. :)

    Thanks for the app suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!