2.6.08

TWO

Years ago, I attended a Christian Sunday service with my cousins. The pastor's talk is something that day has stayed with me through the years. He recounted an experience he had while driving in Europe by himself, aided only by a GPS for directions. The computer would tell him to turn left or right as he drove on his way to a place outside the city. When he reached an intersection, the computer told him to go right but he decided to do an experiment and drove straight ahead. He waited for the GPRS to tell him that he'd made a mistake but it stayed silent so he thought he'd gotten away with duping it. He soon reached another cross road and was about to continue on his way when the computer suddenly instructed, "Make a U-turn".

God is always with us, guiding us. But sometimes we think we know better and instead of making that right turn, we go on the way we think is right. He then sits by and patiently waits for us to realize that we took the wrong road. When that finally happens, He's there to guide us into making a U-turn to get back on the right path, leading us to the place we're supposed to go.

It's our second wedding anniversary today. And thinking back, I realize how J and I went on our own individual ways until we made that U-turn that brought us back together. And here we are, two years later, loving every mad moment of it and hoping for more in the years to come. :o)

And this is what I got when I woke up today instead of the usual "good morning"...

Awwwwwww... I love you you, Sweetie.