6.6.08

Tagged for Kind Fives

Grace tagged me for this meme. You have to list five kind things you do for yourself, five kind things you do for your closest friend, partner or child and five kind things you have done for a stranger. You then have to tag five people but I'm leaving it open for anyone who wants to play.

Five kind things I do for myself:
1. Always keeping a positive outlook on life… it makes me a happier person.
2. Enjoying food but not overindulging… except for those few PMSy moments. :)
3. Counting my blessings every day.
4. Having simple joys in life.
5. Not picking up a smoking habit.

Five kind things I do for my best friend:
1. Be there for her whenever she needs me.
2. Comfort her when she’s sad.
3. Keep her company when she’s alone.
4. Make her laugh.
5. Never judging her for her actions or decisions.

Five kind things I have done for a stranger:
1. Given up my seat for someone who needed it more while on the train or the bus.
2. Buying a patient’s follow up IV fluid because they didn’t have money on hand to get one bottle.
3. Helping a mother carrying several bags plus a baby get on a jeepney.
4. Giving someone loose change to buy a train ticket.
5. Taking time out to give someone, who’s lost, directions.