23.1.09

Cruisin'

Summer has begun and I can't help but feel nostalgic about taking road trips with friends, family or with my special someone. Aside from great company, nothing else completes a road trip than music blasting from the car's speakers that can make all of you sing along, move to the beat, or reach out and hold a hand.


1. Going Mobile by The Who

"Keep me movin' out in the woods
Or in the city, it's all the same to me,
When I'm drivin' free, the world's my home
When I'm mobile..."


2. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

"I'm burning through the skies, yeah!
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic woman out of you..."


3. Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks

"I look at her and have to smile
As we go driving for a while
Looking nowhere in the open window of my car ..."


These are merely three of the many songs that I'd love to put on a playlist to hit that open road with. I think I'll go over to my blip.fm station and play some of them.


What are your favorites?