6.7.08

hungry baby

Last night, while Jeolo was preoccupied playing with his toys, I grabbed the chance to check my emails and lurk through a couple of blogs. I was sitting on the sofa with the notebook on my lap, typing away happily and eating a cheese croissant. After about 30 minutes of peaceful surfing, I noticed that Jeolo hadn't bothered me yet which was very unusual. So, I looked over the laptop to take a peek at what he was doing and what I saw was priceless. He was sitting on the blue rubber mat, holding a piece of my croissant in his hand while another dangled from his little mouth. The rest of it lay scattered in shreds all over the matting. And he gave me a guilty, naughty look when I exclaimed, "Baby, what did you do?" I couldn't help but laugh because he looked so pitiful yet so damned funny.

Ahhh... the joys of motherhood. :)