8.9.09

me time


It's the witching hour and I'm still up. This is my quiet time as my better-half catches up on his sleep after being on the night shift (1 to 9 am) for 5 days and our tot recharges for another day of torturing Meemee tomorrow. I love staring at our son as he sleeps because he looks so innocent and angelic as opposed to the tireless imp that he is  during the day.

While I'm testing the Safari for Windows browser I just finished downloading for my laptop, I'm also finishing up a 16 oz. mug of Milo which I prepared  with 4 heaping tablespoons of Milo, a tablespoon of powdered milk and half a teaspoon of sugar. It's a bit thick but that's the way I like it. And, by the way, I think I'm liking Safari much better than Firefox or Google Chrome although I can't say that with finality. Yet. Let's see how it holds up in the next few days.

Of course, what's quiet time without music? I have my earphones plugged in my ears while playing an iTunes playlist. And guess what I'm listening to? Christmas songs. Yes, I know it seems a bit early for that but it has never really mattered to me. Christmas music always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside so I play it whenever I'm in dire need of a mood pick-me-upper or if I merely want to feel good.

Ok, will now concentrate on what I'm doing.


Mood Music: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland