24.3.10

*facepalm*


I messed up my blog again, aaargh! I noticed that my previous post didn't get summarized while all the rest were so I tried tweaking some things and instead of previewing it first, I immediately saved it and all the blog posts ended up having double "Read More" tabs but with no summaries. I tried reinstalling the backup I had saved but nothing happened. In my frustration, I decided to change it entirely and uploaded this template from my test blog. However, I couldn't get the "Read More" hack to work on this one either. :( But I'm now tired and sleepy so I'm going to log out and try to fix this fiasco later.


Mood Music: My Own Worst Enemy by Lit

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh. Happened to me years ago. Hugs for you. You'll figure it out soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wits! :) This is the second time it's happened to me so I'm really annoyed with myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!