10.5.10

a lesson from son to dad

This morning, we went to the Filipino market here in Riyadh to buy a few things and to allow Jeolo to ride the escalator in one of the buildings.

At the parking lot, J opened the door at the passenger's side to get Jeolo, who sat on my lap during our drive (with the seatbelt on, of course!), from me. Once he had the little boy, he started to slowly move away from the car while I was still gathering up my abaya so I wouldn't get the hem dirty and to prevent me from tripping on it as I got out. I was very surprised when my son refused to start walking with his dada but instead held out his hand to me and said, "Help mama." Awww... I have a gentlemen in the making! J laughed and expressed his chagrin.

I guess that goes to show that even a 33-month old tot can teach his father a thing or two on how to take care of his lady. *wink*


Mood Music: Treat Her Like A Lady by The Temptations