7.5.10

thinking of moving house

I've been having problems the past two weeks with Google websites and it's really starting to irritate  me. I've been unable to access my Gmail and Blogger accounts as well as Google search.

Earlier today, I was in the mood to churn out a couple of blog posts but each time I tried to log in to my blog, I kept getting an error message. I don't know if it's merely a regional glitch. However, it has made me consider moving my blog to Wordpress instead. I know I won't have as much control over my blog's appearance using that platform compared to Blogger since I plan to just use the free basic account but, at least, it's more stable.

Anyway, I'll let you know what happens.

4 comments:

  1. hope you won't have trouble with blogspot. so far, okay naman sa akin. i also have a wordpress before and the reason why i stuck with blogspot was because wp is so slow--probably a regional thing, i don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akala ko naman you're leaving the actual apartment because of the smoking ninong. :)

    I tried moving to wordpress a while back, but I kept coming back to blogger. Try it out then, will follow you wherever you are. Hahaha stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, wish ko lang! It's so difficult to find a flat that isn't too expensive but is also near J's workplace.

    I need to organize things a bit on my WP mirror blog pa then I'll post the link and ask you guys to help me decide. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully, I don't seem to have the slow-loading issue with WP here but I keep having problems with Google. I'm more at home with blogspot though so I haven't really decided yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!