27.8.10

Slumbook

Do you remember that notebook filled with questions like "Who is your crush?", "Describe yourself" and "What's your motto in life?" that was passed around your high school barkada for everyone to answer? Yes, I'm talking about the slumbook. The correct term is actually slam book but we Pinoys have coined our own colloquial equivalent for it. A friend recently found her old one and has promised to bring it with her during our annual get-together this December. Cringe-inducing moment coming up! :O

Anyway, a Plurk pal shared this hilarious find yesterday and I WANT ONE!





Images from HERE
This is absolutely perfect for high school reunions with your clique. I've already asked my sister to order one for me and I can't wait to share it with my barkada.

And if you want to get one for yourself, too, you can check it out at Witty Will Save the World, Co.


Mood Music: My Generation by The Who

8 comments:

  1. This looks fun! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so nice! I want to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice one! Thanks for sharing. We will have our highschool reunion in December and THIS will be a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! This slumbook is a total hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want one too!!!---bili tayo :)

    might buy this in time for my manila vaycay next year :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nagpabili na ko. I'm sure it's going to be a laugh trip for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!