14.6.08

quick fix

I've missed being able to blog regularly! :o( But since we arrived here in SA, I can barely find time to post because my son is at the stage where his separation anxiety seems strongest. He starts bawling the moment I'm out of his sight. He's so attached to me and it can't seem to be helped because it's just me and him during the day. And when he naps, that's the time that I squeeze in washing bottles and dishes, cleaning up a bit and gobbling down my lunch. The only time I get to take a breather is when the hubby arrives from work and I can take a loooooonnnngg bath.

~o0o~


Last Sunday, I convinced J to bring me to the bookstore so I could buy a couple of books. While taking care of my son during the day, the TV helps keep me sane but I needed some variety. I chose 3 books then J told me to get 3 more so I'd have lots to read. I picked out 3 memoirs, 2 murder thrillers and a Paulo Coelho book. Joy! :o)

~o0o~


My trusty 2 Gb iPod Nano "drowned" last June 23rd. I forgot to remove it from my jacket pocket and when J did the laundry, he also forgot to check so... bye bye, my iPod. J teased that maybe I'd purposely forgotten so that I could get a new one, hehe. Then last Tuesday evening, he said he'd get me the 8 Gb iPod Nano that I'd mentioned in a previous post. When he got home, I was in a for a surprise. He got me an Ipod Touch instead... woohoo!!!