23.1.10

back to reality

After 52 days of eating, relaxing and enjoying every moment of being home in the Philippines, we're now back in Riyadh.

It will be a week tomorrow since we arrived and I still can't say that I've adjusted completely. My sleep cycle continues to be borked and being sick doesn't help at all. I don't know where I caught it but I have the measles. Apparently, there's a new wild-type strain of measles going around and lucky me to have gotten infected.

Anyway, I have much to tell about our long vacation but right now, my joints hurt and I'm beginning to get chills again. I'll go pop a fever med and try to get some more rest. I'll blog more when I'm back to my usual self.


Mood Music: Follow The Light by Travis

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!