31.3.10

chasing my sun

No matter how hard I try to stay upbeat and positive, there are still days when boredom gets the best of me. A friend plurked the other day, "Di rin pala masaya maging domesticated" and I couldn't have agreed more.

I guess some women are cut out to be stay-at-home moms and wives and I admire them for that. Taking care of your family, keeping the home and staying sane is no mean feat. Unfortunately, much as I love my family and enjoy being a homemaker, I can't do it 24/7 without having a moment when I think, "Is this all there is to life?"

I hope this moment passes quickly. Maybe a good run on the treadmill can give me that endorphin high I need to snap out of my gloom. Excuse while I go work at getting my sunshine back.










Mood Music: Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles

2 comments:

  1. I guess some women are cut out to be stay-at-home moms and wives and I admire them for that. Taking care of your family, keeping the home and staying sane is no mean feat. Unfortunately, much as I love my family and enjoy being a homemaker, I can't do it 24/7 without having a moment when I think, "Is this all there is to life?"- CandyQ

    ----that is true. i have never experienced being a stay-at-home-wife but i know if ever i am to do that, i know i will miss being in the office: in my own space, in my own world (you get the drift). i admire women who stay at home for family as much as i admire women who juggle work and home responsibilities.

    i wish you find your sun soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ibyang. I'm feeling much perkier today, thank God.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!