2.4.10

Adios, Didi.

I'm too lazy to break down each of the contestants' performance so I'll just say that Lee Dewyze singing Treat Her Like a Lady by the Cornelius Brothers was the best for this week followed closely by my top favorite Crystal Bowersox on piano with Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight and the Pips. Michael Lynche and Casey James were pretty good while Aaron Kelly, although lacking conviction, did well, too. Andrew Garcia gave his best performance in weeks but not good enough to make me root for him again. Katie Stevens was okay, I guess.

On the crash and burn side of things, Siobhan Magnus had an off night. From the first few notes, you could tell it wasn't going to be good. :-( Didi Benami, as usual, tried too hard and failed. I liked her a lot at the season's onset but I don't know what happened to her. Watching and listening to Tim Urban week after week is like having fingernails run over a chalkboard. Ugh.

America decided to vote Didi out. And if there's any justice left in the world, please let Tim get the guillotine next week.


Mood Music: Hate (I Really Don't Like You) by Plain White T's