28.3.10

going green

I love tea but I've always preferred drinking black tea and fruit teas over green tea. I always found it a little too vegetal-tasting. Then last year, I discovered Lipton Clear Green tea in lemon. The lemon flavor masked the herbal taste enough to convince me to start drinking it. And after a while, I seem to have finally acquired a taste for it and now I've totally given up black tea.


I take about 3-4 cups of green tea per day and I'm hoping that, aside from the relaxing feeling it gives me, I'm also getting these health benefits:

  • helps fight cancer
  • helps prevent heart disease
  • helps burn fat (woohoo!)
  • helps stave off dementia

Now, ain't that something? :) So, come on and have a cup (or two!) with me.


Mood Music: Return to Innocence by Enigma

2 comments:

  1. i'm drinking my chamomile tea as i read this post of yours and i'm smiling for you because you are going green!

    i'm a tea convert. from black tea, i moved towards green tea because i've read about its benefits. then i started exploring about other teas that's why at night i either drink peppermint or chamomile tea (herbal ones so there's no caffeine).

    good night and thanks for sharing your cup of tea with me :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I'm a green tea convert like you, I'm looking forward to trying herbal teas, too. :)

    You're welcome and thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!