8.3.10

thematitis

Yes, I have a serious case of thematitis. I'm just not able to stick to one blog theme for too long. One moment I'm attracted to dark, muted colors then the next I want to go light and colorful. Darn mood swings.

Actually, I really liked my previous theme. It was a light olive green and looked clean and organized. Thing was I couldn't get any post summary script to work with it and I really wanted that option on my blog. When I checked my favorite source for new new theme releases, Blogger Templates, this white and orange template jumped out at me. So I downloaded it and did a trial run on my test blog and found that the script worked, yippee!

It looks pretty summer-y, don't you think? I wonder how long I'm going to stick to this before my thematitis acts up again though. Hmmm...


Mood Music: Change by Blind Melon

2 comments:

  1. I changed my theme yesterday. I tried a dark layout. For the first time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went dark and I went light, hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!