28.4.10

on a reading break

I haven't been able to post anything new this past week because I've been spending most of my free time reading. J bought me a couple of books at my son's prodding and made this bookworm a happy camper.

These are the books on my pile right now:

  • The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
  • The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
  • Of Mice and Men by John Steinback

I've actually finished The Mill on the Floss and currently halfway through The Help. I'll try to do a review on each book once I'm done and hopefully, I won't get too lazy to do it.


Mood Music: Reading Rainbow Theme by Tina Fabrique

2 comments:

  1. Happy reading :) Wishing you an enjoyable week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and a happy week to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Have a wonderful day!