26.4.13

Strike a pose


Last Wednesday, I met up with three of my closest friends from high school. We discussed the group photo shoot we'll be having this Saturday over bowls of halo-halo and platters of pancit. Originally, the shoot was supposed to be for Keith alone with Eisilane as his makeup artist/stylist/photographer (she's our all-around artist). But since Olga and I couldn't bear to pass up on an opportunity to heckle the bakla to death, we said that we'd tag along. Eisilane's hubby then suggested that we turn it into a group thing with him doing the photog work instead.

I've never been the subject of a real photo shoot that's why I'm feeling a bit apprehensive. I don't want to end up looking like I tried too hard. However, knowing my friends, I know it's going to be a riot on Saturday. Plus I'll be getting an impromptu lesson on taking portraits from Elaine. :D

Anyway, I hope all goes well tomorrow. If it does, I'll try to post some of our behind-the-scenes photos next week. And if it doesn't, at least I'm sure we will have had lots of fun trying.